This is a simple yet delicious side dish recipe with broccoli as main ingredient.
Creamy, cheesy and super broccoli-cious!
- Broccoli 400g (1lb)
- Eggs 2
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Grated Emmenthal cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Boil the chopped broccoli in salted water until they become soft (around 15-20 minutes).
- Puree the broccoli until you get a silky cream. Add the grated Parmesan and the grated Emmenthal cheese chopped in small cubes (you may choose the quantity of cheese on your taste).
- Taste and adjust with salt and pepper.
- Once you got the right mix, pour it in buttered mono-portion cocottes.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C-350°F for about 30 minutes, until the raise slightly.
- To be tasted warm or cold and maybe accompanied with creamy chicken.