Cool in the summer, tepid in spring/autumn and warm in winter. This octopus and potato salad is delicious all year-round!
It’s so simple yet so tasty, it will captivate you!
- 1 Octopus (about 500g /1lb)
- 500g (1lb) Red Potatoes
- 2 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- Parsley, chopped
- EVO Oil
- Salt, Pepper
- Bring to boil a large with slightly salted water and boil the octopus for 40-50 minutes or until tender. The time depends mostly on the dimension of the octopus. Poke it with a fork to check if it's tender enough.
- Meanwhile in a smaller pan boil the potatoes already peeled and chopped for about 10 minutes or until they're tender but not falling apart.
- Set aside the potatoes in a large bowl and drain the octopus, then cut it in small chunks (pretty much the same dimension as the potatoes). Mix together the octopus and potatoes, then add the olive oil, garlic, parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Taste and enjoy! As mentioned before you can eat it either warm, tepid or cold. It's always good!