I’m a potato lover, in every way, in every course, potatoes are always yummy! This combination of flavours, as simple as the way, are a WIN for me!
Also in the best kind of recipe: EASY and FAST!
A fantastic side dish for every kind of meat or fish. Perfect for summer pic-nics or dinners outside. Try it!
Mashed potatoes with spring onions and cheese
- 350 g 1+1/2 cups Potatoes
- 2-3 Spring Onions
- 2-3 tbsp grated Emmental Cheese
- Salt Black Pepper
- Peel and cut the potatoes in big chunks and boil them for 10-15 minutes, until tender.
- Drain and mash the potatoes with a fork or with a potato masher.
- Adjust with salt and black pepper.
- Finely chop the spring onions and add them to the potatoes with the grated cheese.
- Mix well and serve warm.
- The cheese will melt and the spring onions will spread the zesty flavour all around.