When temperatures drop, there's nothing better than a piping hot dish of cheesy baked pasta on the table. From baked ziti to baked spaghetti. Any pasta shape you have available, mixed with delicious vegetables, cheese, and whatever more your heart desires. There are no rules to getting the perfect pasta bake, but you can find inspiration with these 25 amazing baked pasta recipes!
Baked pasta is my guilty pleasure. It's easier and quicker than making Lasagna or Cannelloni, but it's 100% just as satisfying. Every spoonful is full of carbs, veggies, meat, sauce, and melted cheese goodness. What's not to love?
Another great thing about pasta bakes is that they can easily be an easy weeknight dinner just as much as a fancy main course for a Holiday feast to feed a crowd.
So here's a list of the most delicious pasta bake recipes I could find. Make them tonight for dinner, for your Sunday lunch, or for your Thanksgiving or Christmas feast.
- Cheesy French Onion Pasta Bake
- Mushroom and Ham Stuffed Shells
- Zucchini and Mushroom Pesto Pasta Bake
- Butternut Squash Pasta Bake
- Creamy Chicken Pasta Bake with Spinach and Peas
- Tuna Pasta Bake with Red Peppers and Corn
- Vegan Baked Spaghetti with Lentils
- Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Bake
- Caprese Pasta Bake Recipe with White Beans
- Enchilada Pasta with Black Beans, Corn, and Tomatoes
- Baked Penne Pasta With Meat Sauce, Peppers, and Mushrooms
- Cauliflower Tuna Pasta Bake
- Pumpkin Baked Ziti with Sage Sausage
- Veggie Pasta Bake
- Cheesy Baked Italian Sausage Pasta
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom Pasta Bake
- Artichoke and Spinach Ravioli Bake
- Cheesy Pumpkin Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Smoked Haddock & Gruyere Pasta Bake
- Goat Cheese and Veggies Baked Pasta
- Vegan Stuffed Shells With Spinach And Cheese
- Tuna Broccoli Pasta Bake
- Corn Chowder Pasta Casserole with Bacon
- Pumpkin Mac and Cheese with Brown Butter, Sage, and Pecan Topping
- Vegan Pasta Primavera
- FAQ & Tips about Baked Pasta Recipes
FAQ & Tips about Baked Pasta Recipes
It depends on the recipe and the type of pasta used. In general, it is recommended to parboil the pasta to a maximum of half of its normal cooking time. This way you'll shorten the time in the oven and you'll surely have perfectly cooked baked pasta.
Any pasta shape can be used for a pasta bake! That's the beauty of it. Penne, Spaghetti, Ziti, whatever you have available. You can even mix and match different pasta shapes if you'd like.
Yes, you absolutely can prepare a pasta bake the day before. Though, I recommend that you only assemble the baking dish the day before and do the final baking in the oven only before serving. This way you'll have a perfectly cooked pasta with melted cheese and a crunchy crust when you bring it to the table.
Have you tried one of these recipes and loved it? Leave a comment and share this post with your friends and family!