Christmas is quickly approaching and if you haven't yet purchased all the Christmas gifts for your friends or loved ones, here I come to help a bit!
Do you know someone who loves Italian Food? Someone who lives and breathes all the Lasagna, Meatballs, Soups, Pasta, and all the possible Italian recipes? Then this gift guide with gift ideas for Italian Food lovers will be the perfect way to start! 27 different Christmas gifts for all price ranges that your Italian Food lover friend or family member will love!
Below you'll find 6 different sections with gadgets and accessories perfect for specific types of Italian food or generic must-haves for every Italian cook!
Each category has 4-5 gift ideas with prices ranging from 13$ to 190$. So whatever your budget is, you can find something suited for you! (Please note that the prices may differ from what is mentioned in the post, this is set by the vendor and it's out of my control.)
Jump to the Category:
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This means that if you click on a product link, I may receive compensation. This compensation comes at no additional cost to you, and as always I only recommend products I trust!
The Perfect Italian Cook
1. Customized Apron 22$ - Nothing says "I love you, cook me something" like a nice personalized apron. These cute and practical aprons with 2 pockets, can be customized with a cute floral initial, the name, and any additional text you prefer!
2. Stainless Steel Food Mill 50$ - Also called "Passaverdure" in Italian. This rather historical tool can be found in every Nonna house and it is used to purée vegetables and especially tomatoes to make the classic Italian tomato sauce or even to make creamy soups.
3. Mezzaluna Knife and Cutting Board 30$ - This to me is a truly essential tool in every kitchen. Like, how do you even finely chop the parsley and herbs without a mezzaluna? The hollow cutting board makes the chopping even faster and easier. Try making my Ricotta and Herbs Tortelloni and see how fast you can chop those herbs!
4. Mandoline Slicer 30 $ - Whenever a recipe calls for thinly sliced onions or potatoes like in my Cheese and Potato Tarts, a mandoline slicer is exactly what you need. It's super easy, practical, and safe.
5. Ceramic Spoon Rester 18 $ - I always had a ceramic spoon rester and I always will. There's something about them that makes me feel like I'm cooking in a Tuscan cottage. Even more when they're decorated with beautiful Mediterranean motifs.
The Pasta Lover
1. Pasta Machine 80$ - This is the classic Pasta Machine, so useful for many pasta shapes like Ravioli or Tagliatelle. This is the original Italian brand (together with Imperia), which is used by almost every pasta maker in Italy.
2. KitchenAid Pasta Extruder Attachment 190$ - This handy attachment fits all KitchenAid Stand Mixers and it has 6 interchangeable plates to extrude pasta shapes like spaghetti, bucatini, rigatoni, fusilli, large or small macaroni.
3. Gnocchi/Garganelli Board 30$ - This is an essential little tool if you like to make Gnocchi or cute Garganelli pasta. Moreover, it's completely made of walnut wood and it easily fits in any drawer because it takes such little space!
4. Ravioli Cutters 14$ - No pasta maker kitchen is complete without some ravioli cutters in it! This set has a few cute shapes like a classic round, square, and heart. Plus the wheel cutter is the most useful tool to cut whichever shape and size you want.
5. Pasta Drying Rack 20$ - No Italian kitchen is complete without a wooden rack to hold your pasta while it dries. Perfect for Tagliatelle, Pappardelle, and any long pasta shape. This holder makes sure the fresh pasta doesn't stick while it rests before cooking.
Italian Dinner Table
1. Ceramic Wine Carafe 124$ - In any Italian Trattoria you can find these cure terracotta or ceramic wine carafes. They're really traditional either with the classic red terracotta look or beautifully handpainted with vine designs. On the table, they'll bring the rustic feel of a typical Trattoria.
2. Pizza Cutter and Cutting Board 27$ - Either homemade pizza or frozen pizza (we don't judge here), this handy rocker style pizza cutter with its guided cutting board it's the perfect tool to have to easily cut perfect slices every time!
3. Charcuterie Board Set 56$ - The next dinner party can be elevated to the next level with this gorgeous cheese and charcuterie board with a special drawer with cheese knives, and more accessories. Plus, an extra round board with 5 additional compartments for more goodies!
4. Italian Handcrafted Dinnerware set 16 pcs 120$ - If you ever visited Italy, you'd know that hand-painted pottery is one of the most traditional and popular crafts. This gorgeous handcrafted dinnerware set will surely make an impression at the next dinner party and you'll feel immediately transported to Italy.
5. Family-Style Pasta Bowl 60$ - There's nothing more traditional than bringing to the table a large bowl of pasta so that everyone can serve themselves their preferred portion. That's how we always did it at my house and I absolutely love a gorgeous bowl.
Proud to be Italian
1. Pandora Pasta Charm 60$ - A gorgeous sterling silver pendant with a tiny Fusilli, Farfalle, and a fork to celebrate the love for pasta. Use this charm on a Pandora bracelet or as a necklace pendant.
2. "Just a girl who loves Pasta" T-shirt 16$ - A cute and funny t-shirt, available in 10 different colors to show off the pride of loving pasta (I mean, really, who doesn't??).
3. "The Silver Spoon" Traditional Italian Cookbook 47$ - If there is one book that should be in every Italian Food lovers' home is The Silver Spoon. This classic book has most of the classic and traditional authentic Italian recipes.
4. Pizza Slice Glitter Purse 28$ - A cute cross-body small purse in glittery faux leather in the shape of the most loved food in the world, pizza!
Must-Have Italian Food
1. Italian Meat & Cheese Basket 80$ - Over 2 lbs of Italian antipasti meat, cheeses, crackers, cookies & spread in this gorgeous gift basket every Italian food lover would love.
2. Aged Balsamic Vinegar from Modena 40$ - This award-winning balsamic vinegar is aged to perfection and will add an explosion of flavor to fresh pasta such as ravioli, beef, soft cheese, or fresh fruit.
3. Dried Porcini Mushrooms 15$ - Dried Porcini are a must in my pantry. I love the intense flavor of Porcini mushrooms, especially in recipes like this Pumpkin and Porcini Risotto, or these Porcini Mushroom Ravioli.
4. Sundried Tomatoes in Olive Oil (2 pack) 20$ - A classic Italian appetizer that pairs incredibly well with cheese, bread, or on its own. It's perfect to be served for Aperitivo or used in recipes such as Sundried Tomato Pesto.
5. Flavored Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (4 pack) 30$ - 4 bottles of delicious Tuscan extra-virgin olive oil flavored with herbs, garlic, basil, and truffle. The perfect addition to salads, pasta, pizza, or to eat with crusty bread.
1. Cannoli Tubes 13$ - If making Italian desserts is the real passion, these Cannoli tubes are a must! They're the perfect tool to make homemade Cannoli.
2. Electric Pizzelle Press 60$ - Pizzelle are thin delicious waffles typical from Southern Italy, especially during Christmas time. With this press, the house will be filled with an incredibly sweet scent this Christmas!
3. Cookie Press Gun 36$ - How fun is to make butter cookies in cute little shapes! This Press gun has 13 different disc shapes to extrude cookies shaped like flowers, trees, and more.
Leave a Comment