These printable coupons are easily customizable and will be a great gift for your loved one. If you’re either looking for a last-minute gift or just a nice and funny addition to make your partner laugh.
Just download, customize, print and assemble!
Me and my boyfriend always celebrated Valentine’s day but never as a serious holiday. We just took advantage of the festivity to eat dinner in a nice restaurant (and hopefully get some chocolates for free) and give each other some small gifts, nothing too expensive.
I like this occasion to find the most creative gifts around, mostly involving customization, because when a gift is customized it’s much more meaningful and memorable, even if it’s silly.
Last year for some reason I couldn’t find anything special on time, maybe I even forgot to search for a gift on time. Anyway, I needed to find something last minute. I’m good with DIY so what’s the best place to find something? Pinterest, of course!
I found this idea of Love Coupons and I thought it was hilarious and sweet at the same time. So I decided to create my own Love coupons.
My boyfriend really loved the idea, we had a good laugh browsing through the coupons I made. Some examples included: “a dinner of your choice”, since I’m the one who usually decides what to cook and eat. “Watch a soccer match”, because I hate soccer and I always moan when he wants to watch it during our TV time. “Bake your favorite cake”, he loves cheesecakes and apple cakes, but I rarely make them because they’re not my favorites.
During the year he sometimes pulled out his pack of coupons and with a grin he funnily tortured me: “what coupon will I use today?”. It always made me laugh, even when I was in a bad mood.
How to customize your Love Coupons
It’s really easy to customize these coupons and you have multiple options, depending of your software situation.
- Download the Word document (it can only be opened with Microsoft Word) and click on the text field on each coupon to write your own text. You can use the size, colors and fonts you prefer. Here I used the font “Letteromatic”. You can download it here for free.
- Download the PDF file and open with Adobe Acrobat Reader (free software that you can download from here). Click on “Fill and Sign” to be able to add text on each coupon. Simply click on the blank space and write your text. The only downside of this option is that you cannot customize the font and color.
- Download the PDF file and print it, then write the text by hand on the coupons.
DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLATE HERE:
Check also my Etsy shop for more Printables!
Examples of Love Coupons
Here are a few examples that you can use for your Love Coupons:
- Breakfast in bed
- Homemade cake
- Dinner of your choice
- A Day out
- Walk in the park
- Cleaning the floor
- Making the bed
- Cooking dinner
- Play a board/video game
- Watch a movie of your choice
- Wash the dishes
- Doing the laundry
- Foot rub
Let your fantasy run and make the sweetest, funniest coupons for your loved one!
Printable Love Coupons
- 1 Printable Coupons file
- 5 sheets Paper
- 1 Ribbon
- Download the printable Love Coupons file from the link in the post above. Choose either the PDF or MS Word format.
- Customize your coupons by adding text in the blank field using MS Word or Adobe Acrobat.
- Print out the coupons and then cut them out with sharp scissors.
- Punch two holes on a side of each coupon and thread a ribbon to keep them all together. Alternatively, you can use a stapler.
These are colorful and ready to download and print, ready to cut out and decorate.