Chocolate and raspberries are a match made in heaven. These mini bundt cakes, or muffins, are the best Valentine’s day dessert for your romantic dinner. Especially if covered in smooth melted chocolate ganache. They are super easy to make and incredibly delicious!
If in doubt, always choose chocolate. That’s my motto! I don’t have much of a sweet tooth but chocolate is my weakness. I don’t particularly love to bake, so whenever I crave something sweet, I always go for easy recipes like brownies, cookies, or muffins. I make more elaborate cakes and pies only for special occasions like birthdays because it’s so much work for me!
These mini chocolate bundt cakes are as quick and easy to make as simple chocolate muffins. So you can easily make them in less than 30 minutes.
How to make mini Bundt Cakes
They’re very easy to make and that’s why I love them! This recipe is an adaptation of Sally’s Triple Chocolate Muffins and they’re just as cute!
You only need two bowls and a spoon or spatula to make them, no need for a stand mixer or whisks. You first start by melting the chocolate with the butter in the microwave, then mix it with room temperature eggs, vanilla, sugar, and yogurt.
In another bowl mix the sifted flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, then combine with the wet ingredients and add the chopped raspberries.
Spoon the batter in the silicone molds and bake at 350°F (180°C) for about 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let them cool on a rack for 5 minutes before removing them from the molds.
FAQ & Tips
Just like muffins, they can stay fresh stored at room temperature for a few days. Transfer to the fridge if you want to make them last longer.
Yes, you can freeze them for up to 3 months. Let them thaw overnight in the fridge, then bring them to room temperature before serving, or warm them up in the microwave.
Yes, these mini bundt cakes are delicious as they are. The chocolate topping is just an extra yummy addition. If you don’t want to make the ganache, you can also melt a few dark chocolate cubes in the microwave with 1-2 teaspoons of coconut oil until you get a silky smooth sauce. So good!
If you like this recipe, try also these other desserts:
Raspberry Chocolate mini Bundt Cakes
- 4 oz Semi-sweet Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Plain Yogurt, room temperature
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup fresh Raspberries
For the Chocolate Ganache (optional)
- 2 oz Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Add the chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl together with the butter and melt in the microwave checking it every 10-15 seconds and mixing until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Let it cool slightly, then add the eggs, vanilla, sugar, yogurt and mix well until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sifted flour with the sifted cocoa, salt, and baking soda. Add slowly to the wet ingredients while mixing.
- Chop the raspberries and add them to the bowl, then spoon the batter in the silicone molds, making sure it’s spread evenly. You can fill them all the way up to the rim.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let them cool for 5 minutes on a rack before you remove them from the molds.
Make the Chocolate Glaze (optional)
- Chop the chocolate and add it to a heat-proof bowl. Add the cream to a small pan and bring it to a simmer over low heat. Pour it over the chocolate and stir with a spoon or a spatula until the chocolate is completely melted. Pour the warm glaze over the mini bundt cakes.
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This means that if you click on a product link, I may receive compensation. This compensation comes at no additional cost to you, and as always I only recommend products I trust!
If you like this recipe, you can leave a comment and a star rating to support me. ★★★★★
Thank you so much!