Goat cheese is creamy, and tangy and adds a level of flavor to any recipe, from appetizers to main courses to sides. In this collection, 35 delicious and healthy-ish recipes with goat cheese as the star ingredient.
It often happens that I buy an ingredient for a specific recipe and then the leftover looks at me from the fridge day after day as I open and close the door, leaving it there until I can think of another recipe to use it in.
So this collection will be helpful to you if you have goat cheese in your fridge waiting to be used in a glorious meal!
Below sections are divided into Appetizers, Pasta dishes, Salads, Quiches & Tarts, Main Courses & Side dishes. And each section has 6-8 different recipes.
Use the below links to jump to the sections:
- PASTA DISHES
- QUICHES & TARTS
- MAIN COURSES & SIDE DISHES
- FAQ & TIPS ABOUT GOAT CHEESE
Or use these links to jump to each recipe:
- Mushroom & Goat Cheese Puff Pastry Pinwheels
- Prosciutto Crostini with Goat Cheese & Caramelized Onions
- Herbed Baked Goat Cheese Fritters
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Roasted Tomato Crostini with Goat Cheese
- Pumpkin Dip with Goat Cheese
- Fresh Fig And Goat Cheese Crostini With Truffle Honey
- Blueberry Goat Cheese
- Pasta with Peas, Bacon and Goat Cheese
- Goat Cheese Pasta with Spring Vegetables
- Cannelloni with Pumpkin and Goat Cheese
- Goat Cheese Pasta Salad
- Baked Goat Cheese Pasta with Mushrooms
- Butternut Squash, Goat Cheese, and Sausage Pasta
- Goat Cheese Spaghetti with Zucchini
- Roasted Tomatoes Goat Cheese Pasta
- Orzo Pasta and Goat’s Cheese with Roasted Chicken and Broccoli
- Sweet Potato Goat Cheese Quiche
- Caramelized Onions, Roasted Tomatoes and Goat Cheese Tart
- Leek and Squash Quiche
- Beetroot and Goat Cheese mini Quiches
- Goat Cheese Flatbread
- Crustless Ham & Cheese mini Quiches
- Sausage, Goat Cheese, and Tomato Quiche
- Salad with Goat Cheese Tarragon Patties
- Beet Salad with Candied Walnuts and Goat Cheese
- Strawberry Goat Cheese Salad
- Arugula Goat Cheese Salad
- Raspberry Salad with Goat Cheese and Pecans
- Grilled Peach, Avocado and Goat Cheese Salad
- Autumn Salad with Pear and Goat Cheese
- Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Orange Vinaigrette
- Easy Barley Risotto with Mushrooms and Goat Cheese
- Goat Cheese Frittata with Spinach
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Beet Burger
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Goat Cheese and Honey
- Goat Cheese Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato
- Pea and Ham Risotto with Goats Cheese
- Electric Skillet Vegetable and Goat Cheese Frittata
- Goat Cheese Risotto with Confit Cherry Tomatoes
QUICHES & TARTS
Salad with Goat Cheese Tarragon Patties
Strawberry Goat Cheese Salad
MAIN COURSES & SIDE DISHES
FAQ & TIPS ABOUT GOAT CHEESE
Goat cheese is easier to digest than regular cow milk cheese. It's also a good source of protein, calcium, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals. The fatty acid of goat milk also has
antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Goat cheese can be easily found in every grocery store or cheesemonger. Some brands also call it Chèvre, in French.
Just like cow or sheep cheese, there are many types of goat cheese too. The most used in the recipes above is the fresh goat cheese, usually sold in a log shape and in similar consistency to cream cheese (just a bit more crumbly). But you can also find aged, flavored, or hard goat cheese. These types are usually eaten on their own or on cheese boards, not used in recipes.
If you tried and liked any of these recipes, don't forget to share this collection post with your friends and family!